Sunday, July 14, 2013

Running Recap Finally!

Hi everyone!

Trying to get back to semi-frequent posting about my running progress, so here is a recap of last week! Being down the cape was really fun, but getting back to my normal routine was necessary after a week of indulgences so I decided to hit it hard.

Recap:

Monday: 5 miles outside before work (nice spring of the moment decision to skip the gym and run!)

Tuesday: 5.2 miles outside again

Wednesday: 3.1 HIIT in the gym and a lift! (check out my friend/EnergyBits ambassador Morganne's Tank Top Arm Circuit!)

Thursday: 4.5 miles outside

Friday: day off (food poisoning fun!)

Saturday: 2.35 miles in the gym!

Total: 20 miles!!

I was pretty damn pumped I must say. That is the most I've ever done in one week.

So now I'm on vacation again! Down in Florida then heading to the Bahamas on Monday until Saturday. Hoping to get in some workouts while I'm on the ship!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment