Monday, July 1, 2013

Goodbye June, Hello July!

Hi everyone! Currently blogging from Cape Cod and its raining :( the weather hasn't been too great, but hopefully it will get better. I am on vacation until Friday woo!

But anyways, let's talk about June real quick...

The only goal I accomplished was my 10 mile run on June 5th! That was exciting and I was pretty proud...I must say. But for the rest of my goals for the month...not looking too good.

I ended up getting hurt the second to last week and was pretty much immobile in the running department for 2 weeks. But I did run 3.2 miles yesterday without much difficulty so I think I'm back to half marathon training.  YAY

So here is a look at my July Goals:
1. Run more...it's necessary. No real mileage goal just more than last month which was basically nothing...
2. Eat better. Just better. More veggies/fruits! Less processed carbs
3. Drink more water and less coffee (tempted to try giving up coffee for the month..)

So there are the goals for the month...even though they look like every month I have blogged about so far. Before I know it, it will be October aka half marathon month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment