Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day Running Update

I totally forget what week I am since I have completely abandoned that schedule...oh well!

Anyways I feel as if I haven't done a workout recap in a few weeks so here we go! Lately, I have been working out with Marisa and this week wasn't too run heavy, but still super hard!

Monday: 1.75 miles + bike + arms

Tuesday: 3 fast miles w/ HIIT +abs

Wednesday: 15 minutes arc trainer/15 minutes bike+lift

Thursday: 1 mile run + legs/abs

Friday: Rest

Saturday: 3x1600 on the track + lift

=ran about 8.75 miles this week definitely the lowest total mileage in a while, but that's okay I think my body needed the rest from running!

Picking it back up hard this week with hopefully a long run mixed in since it finally doesn't seem like it's going to rain everyday.

Also I got new spandex so that's exciting:
NIKE Women's Pro II 2.5" Shorts - SportsAuthority.com
Sports Authority had a sale










Hope everyone's weekend is going great and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment