Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This SUCKS

Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted in a while since I haven't ran in a while. I pulled my groin last Sunday and have basically been immobile. I tried running on Sunday, but I think it made the problem worse. I have still been hitting the gym incorporating the elliptical and bike, but I feel inadequate. I have been focusing on lifting more, but I really miss running.

I am hopefully going to the doctors later this week and maybe getting an x-ray/MRI. I need answers. Even though I really don't want the only answer to be..."well rest, don't run!". I hate sitting around. Ever since I was a little kid I was always doing things. Whether it was sports after school, working where I walk a lot, or just pacing around the house...where my dad would yell at me to stop.

Anyways, summer has been good! I've been working a lot and reading. I am currently reading UNBROKEN by Lauren Hillenbrand and it is so good! I recommend it to anyone interested in WWII or running. (weird combo I know).

Have a great rest of the week, and I will update with what the doctor says!

No comments:

Post a Comment