Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Goals


Yay it's May..I really should of made this post yesterday so I could appropriately put some Justin in my post but oh well, it's staying..

Alex at alextriesitout inspired me to set some monthly goals! 

So since summer is coming up quickly (yay!), fitness and nutrition goals are a must! 

1. Keep with my running! (Try to do 3-4 miles at least 2x a week with a long run on Saturday/Sunday)
    Ultimate goal: Run 10 miles by 5/31! 
2. Lift more, have specific lifting days with minimal cardio 
3. Clean eating, but no obsessing/calorie counting. 6 servings of fruits/veggies a day+good clean protein 
    +lots of froyo! 
4. Read more! School is over on May 9th, so working/interning/reading/running all summer!

What are you goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment