Friday, May 31, 2013

May Recap and June Goals

Hi everyone!

I cannot believe that May went by so fast! I started off the month with finals and now I'm ending it with a new job and projects for my internship.

Let talk training...
So I officially ran 1 mile more than April (hey it's a start right?) so that is pretty cool. Rounding out the total to 63 miles this month!

Looking back at my May Goals: 

1. Keep with my running! (Try to do 3-4 miles at least 2x a week with a long run on Saturday/Sunday)
    Ultimate goal: Run 10 miles by 5/31! -Kept up with the normal runs, but unfortunately did not hit 10 miles yet 

2. Lift more, have specific lifting days with minimal cardio -CHECK!

3. Clean eating, but no obsessing/calorie counting. 6 servings of fruits/veggies a day+good clean protein 
    +lots of froyo! Fairly accurate! Many treats this month, but trying better next month for sure

4. Read more! School is over on May 9th, so working/interning/reading/running all summer! -still working on my first book, but it is so good! 

Now on to June Goals
1. A 10 Miler is still on my mind! Working hard to accomplish it! Run more miles than May! (70 miles=goal)
2. Keep eating fruits/veggies! It is finally Peach season people :)
3. DRINK MORE WATER-3 bottles a day minimum! 
4. READ READ READ

So these goals seem pretty similar to May, but hey, I think they are pretty good!

What are your goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment