Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 5 Recap

Hi I can't believe it has been 5 weeks since I started this blog/running plan! 

So I'm supposed to of hit 8 miles by yesterday, and it still hasn't happened. I get nervous thinking that I can't do it so I haven't yet, but it's coming soon. I realized that I think I'm just going to loosely follow the training plan and not worry about running specific days, but running at least 2-3x a week with a long run as well. Anyways here is how last week broke down:

Sunday: 1 mile to the gym, Treadmill Run/Walk 1 mile , Track workout: 5x320m sprints with a 160m walk in between

Monday: 4 miles outside finally!

Tuesday: 1 mile to the gym, then hard lift 

Wednesday: off (packing fun!)

Thursday: 3 miles HIIT on the treadmill

Friday: 10k (6.2 miles) on the treadmill

Saturday: off (worked 9 hours)

Total: 17.2 miles 

Not too bad for mileage this week. Gotta hit up a longer run though soon! In the meantime have a great week everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you kiki. That's amazing. I can barely run a mile...what..

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete