Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Summer Plans and such

After 3 beautiful weeks without rain...it is looking pretty gloomy and there is a 70% chance of rain.

Notice the glare from me taking the picture 
So to keep with the theme of my running blog, here is a mid week update:
After 4 days of running in a row, my body needs some rest! My calf started hurting after a mile yesterday, so I think that it is a sign to listen to my body!

But now the focus on Summer Plans and such happenings!
So summer starts tomorrow which means no more exams, group projects, homework, etc for 4 whole months! Yay and after this semester a long break is necessary. So this summer I will be balancing working at the basket (trying to find another job, but you know how that goes) and interning with ENERGYBits! Along with this, I have Cape Cod over the 4th of July and a Cruise mid-July with my mom's side of the family. So a lot of good stuff coming up in the next few months.

Other Plans: running a lot, reading a lot, and cooking/eating a lot

Books I plan on reading: 



(all of these pictures are from amazon.com)

So...I'm basically a sucker for food related books and books written by Chelsea Handler. These ones are by her friends so I'm figuring they are just as funny. There are other books I also want to read, but can't think of them at the moment.

What are your summer plans?





No comments:

Post a Comment