Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week 6 and my Busy Life

Hey everyone!

So I must say I am now completely NOT following that running schedule I originally posted about. I am trying to run at least 4x a week, but have been so busy lately. I am starting a new job, working 2 more weeks at market basket, and interning...so working out is going to be a bit sporadic over the next few weeks.

Anyways, Here is a recap of week 6!

Sunday: 2.37 on the treadmill +lift

Monday: 3 miles of HIIT+lift

Tuesday: 3.2 miles of HIIT+lift

Wednesday: Boston to see EnergyBits so rest day!

Thursday: Started insanity(cardio-strength and agility)+3.38 mile run/walk

Friday: Insanity Plyometrics

Saturday: Planned at least 3 miles (HIIT most likely)

Total: 14.98 (so let's say 15..)

Also everyone should try this recipe for Vegan Lasagna. It was the best thing I have every made.

Hope everyone has a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment