Sunday, April 7, 2013

First Week Recap

Hey everyone,

I just finished my first week of training yesterday! Woo!


Since I started the program mid week, Monday ended up being a sprint workout and Tuesday was more of a track distance workout, but still completed something. My long run yesterday was nice, but I am a little nervous increasing to 5 miles this weekend.

So anyways here are my planned workouts for this week:

Sunday: rest day-group projects are fun!!!

Monday: 3 miles on the treadmill-going to try to make each mile faster than the first w/ abs

Tuesday: Cross train of some sorts: maybe elliptical if one is open? w/ lift

Wednesday: Another 3 miles w/ lift and abs

Thursday: Track workout (or may become a rest day if I have a meeting after class)

Friday: rest (or Thursday's workout)

Saturday: 5 mile long run! (ah, hopefully outside!)

Also, going to try an prepare food for the week today since I have some time later so I'm not eating cookies for dinner like last week...

Also pt. 2 (the return of the Also) Theresa and I are looking into a half marathon at Disney next winter! You run through Epcot and Magic Kingdom...sounds bad!!

So have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment