Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 2 on repeat and a TJ's Find

Hey!

So this week was supposed to be week 2 of my half marathon training, but it was a bust. I only got in one 4 mile run on Monday before I started hurting, therefore, I will be repeating week 2 next week. My foot is still hurting a bit today, so I'm hoping to start running again on it tomorrow (even if just a mile) to build up to my long run of 5 miles next Saturday!

Anyways, Holly and I just came back from arguably my favorite place Trader Joe's (and whole foods of course)! Besides buying so many things making our basket about 50lbs and having a delicious sample of butternut squash risotto, we found the most amazing food/dip....

TRADER JOE'S REDUCED GUILT GUACAMOLE! 
It is made with Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, and only 30 calories for 2tbsps. Just dunked some scoops chips into a little while ago and it was a struggle for us to stop eating it. Also pictured below is horseradish hummus which is by far the best tasting hummus I have ever had (also sold at Trader Joe's).


P.S. I have to live somewhere within at least 15 miles of a Trader Joe's/Whole Foods when I am older. No other supermarkets even come close to the quality and food choice of these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment