Saturday, April 20, 2013

Runnin' and week 2 recapin'

This was a emotional week and the only thing I could think of doing was running. Almost everyday. I couldn't fathom doing any other type of cardio. So this week was run heavy (even though most were short and broken up) #RunForBoston

Sunday: Ran a mile to the gym. The foot still hurt a bit so I didn't do as much

Monday: 2 miles on the indoor track

Tuesday: 2 miles on the treadmill, one on the indoor track

Wednesday: 2.7 miles to Big Y, rest, and another mile home

Thursday: 1 mile to the gym, 2.62 on the treadmill with some walking

Friday: Rest [Group Meetings all day woo]

Saturday: 5 miles turned into 6 when I got lost at Amherst College.

Total: 18 miles

Here is a really attractive picture of me before my run today:
(notice the biggie poster)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment